InSight (Investor Insight) is an enterprise-class system capable of effectively tracking & managing compliance items, notices, tasks, registrations and approvals related to regulatory & internal compliance requirements of an organization. In this system, contracts and obligations are also tracked, along with any specific activities that need to be monitored and run as programs.
These features assist VC or PE firms in effectively tracking and monitoring their portfolio company compliances, and bring down significantly any inherent risks to their firms or directors.
With an easy-to-use web browser-based interface, InSight offers an integrated view of the key compliances, contracts and program status of portfolio companies.
– Managing various programs including various activities post funding
– Manage and track obligations resulting from contracts and agreements
– Managing compliances of PE firm, funds and visibility in Investee company’s compliances
– Repository of various contracts, Documents including Share holder agreements, Policies etc.
– Single view of compliances, documents, obligations and programs
– Assign, manage and track tasks
Alerts and Notifications
– For users to be alerted to work on their assigned items