Contracts and Obligations Management System (COMS) is an enterprise-class web application capable of efficiently managing contracts and obligations. COMS allows creation and management of Contract Attributes (Metadata), Contractual Obligations, and Litigations and Appeals arising from contracts.
Using COMS, organizations can easily capture contract metadata and attach it to various levels within an organization hierarchy such as Divisions, Departments etc. Additional custom attributes as well as custom contract types can be added and an intuitive tree view with drill-down capability helps navigate to any specific contract.
Obligations grouped by the contract are available in one location with all the details and related documents. Adding new Obligations to track and manage is a breeze with the inbuilt search functionality directly against the contract text. Obligations can also be added from a predefined list or they can be entered manually.
Work Flow based system
– Easily configurable workflows
– Dashboard view of pending items
– Configurable Custom Attributes
Alerts & Notifications
– E-mail alerts with appropriate escalations
– Configurable schedules
– Search items, documents and comments
– Tree view of contracts
– Repository for contract documents
– Document preview and obligation extraction
Dashboard & Reports
– View contract details
– Drill-down capability
– Forms based or Active Directory integrated authentication
– User mapping to organization structure
– Role based access